Coaching can be a life-changing opportunity for essentially anyone, but it’s not a “one size fits all” process. The “trick” for successful and rewarding sessions truly lies in identifying what “speaks to” each person on an individual level. No one person is the same, and my method of coaching has been molded around this model of thinking. I customize and adapt my program to each person, taking several factors into consideration; this allows me to provide my clients with a personalized and effective experience (you can learn more about that here). My goal is to help all my clients take their lives to the next level of living, and give them the ingredients to produce the life they want, no matter what their current circumstances.
To get an idea of the versatility of my program, please see the below list of just some of the types of people I’ve had the privilege of coaching into a more satisfying life.
- Individuals in relationships with addicts
- Young adults and young professionals
- Individuals looking to improve their relationships
- People of all ages looking to break out of a “rut”
- Individuals looking to improve their family life
Ultimately, anyone can benefit from the reflection that coaching provides; if the commitment and dedication to creating a better life is there, the possibilities are endless. If you’re wondering if coaching could be the next step in your journey to happiness, you may want to refer to the questions on this page!
If you answer ‘yes’ to one or more of the following questions, coaching might be right for you!
- Do you feel beaten down by life, but are ready to step up?
- Do you feel comfortable in your misery but are ready to change that feeling?
- Tired of accepting less than what you deserve and WANT from life?
- Do you believe there’s something better for you than your current state?
- Do you know you want more from life, but aren’t sure where to start?
- Do you struggle in relationships and feel overly dependent?
- Do you want to improve the communication in your relationship?
- Do you have a relationship w an alcoholic/addict?
- Are you ready to create the life of your dreams?
Need more proof that coaching yields real, measurable and meaningful results? Check out the results of the ICF Global Coaching Client Study by Pricewaterhouse Coopers here. You can also see what some of my amazing clients have to say about their experiences with coaching by visiting my testimonial page.
And, if you’re ready to get started, feel free to contact me here so we can get the conversation going…
It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.” — e.e. cummings